2018 Everlast PowerMTS 211Si MIG TIG Stick 200amp 110v/220v Multi Process new Welder
If you are looking for an all around performer in the your fab shop, or need a go to unit on the work site, the PowerMTS 211SI has more than enough capability to handle most daily chores. As one of the newest multi-process welders in the Everlast PowerMTS line, the unit has been completely redesigned with the user in mind. This new digital inverter model features all the capability of previous generations but also adds synergic capability to the MIG component of the MIG/TIG/Stick welder. The synergic offers quick setup and use of the welder based off of user input of wire diameter and metal type. Manual override is always a choice when operating the unit in the Synergic mode so that the operator can fine tune the settings to the perform to his or her expectations. The unit features a standard MIG mode as well and setup is fully controlled by the operator. The welder is also equipped with a synergic spool gun mode for those that need it. Minimum/Maximum: MIG: Weld up to a maximum of 3/8" single pass* Weld up to a maximum of 5/8" multi-pass Weld a minimum of 24 gauge * Single pass welds greater than 1/4" are not recommended as a sound welding technique. TIG: Weld up to a maximum of 1/4" single pass Weld up to a maximum of 5/8" mult-pass Stick Weld with a maximum of 1/8" diameter electrode Weld with a minimum of 1/16" diameter electrode INCLUDES: 10 ft. Trafimet Series 15 MIG torch with Euro style quick connect fitting Stick electrode holder with 10 ft cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector Work clamp with 10 ft. cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector 12 ft. 26 Series TIG torch with cable and 35 series DINSE-style connector Spare consumable starter kit (does not include tungsten) Ar/CO2 Gas Regulator
- All digital DC CC/CV Multi-Process inverter design offers the perfect welder for nearly every task.
- Light weight design makes the unit extremely portable, ideal for jobsites and motorsports.
- Easy to use, operator friendly panel to select features.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control allows the user to dial in desired Stick welding performance.
- Adjustable Burn back control keeps wire energized after feeding stops to burn back the wire to a perfect length without needing to trim wire for restarts.